In no particular order:
- Marketing doesn't decide what a lead is. Sales doesn't decide either. They need to decide together.
- If your message is to be everything to everyone...you are nothing to anyone.
- Adults who buy (fill in the blank) is not a target audience.
- Likes on your Facebook fan page are not a revenue metric.
- Creative works very hard to make most things simple. Strategy works very hard to demonstrate the complexity in most things. Good marketing find the balance.
Have a great weekend.